Create custom tasks Reports with AvA
Create task reports in AvA by using newly added task fields. With the expanded data model, you now can break down project revenue, project time and time registration by tasks.
- Task ID and task name
- Task role
- Task assignees as a string of text with all the assigned persons
- Task label(s)
- Bug, Blocked, Approved and High priority as 'Yes'/'No' options
- Start date and deadline date for the task
- Creation date as in when the task was created in Forecast
Task relation to sprint and workflow
- Sprint name is the sprint that task sits in
- Sprint start and end dates
- Workflow status referring to the name of the workflow column the task is in as a text field
- Workflow status category referring to the to-do, in progress and done definition f workflow columns, as a text string
Project Portfolio Report
Get financial totals with a single selection
See your projects' total in your Project Portfolio Report by selecting “All Time” in the new date picker.
You can also select common date ranges like “Previous month”, “Current month”, “Year to date” in a flash.
Month By Month broken down into Time, Expenses and Total
Get more details from the Month by Month overview of your Project Portfolio Report. You can now see your financial figures broken down into Time, Expenses and Total.
The columns can be toggled on or off by clicking the Eye icon. You'll find the icon next to the download as CSV button.
Advanced Analytics (AvA) Report Recipes
Creating new dashboards just got easier with AvA recipes. You can follow them to a T or tweak as you see fit.
- Average minutes registered by Project
- Reporting on project actual revenue by client
- Total minutes registered by person
- Reporting on total minutes registered by project name
- Reporting on project stages and their status
Fixed: Tasks end date changing when moving project phase
‘Schedule people’ page
Fixed: Performance issue with long loading times
Fixed: Hours not coming over from BambooHR for Time Reporting
Fixed: Revenue number not syncing back from Forecast to Salesforce
Fixed: Phases not listed in chronological order in ‘All Phases’ or ‘Active Phases’
Fixed: Not being able to open or create new Portfolio Reported Time reports
Fixed: Utilization Report filter not working