This recipe covers how to create a custom Advanced Analytics report to review actual revenue by client. This report can assist in providing information as to the total actual revenue that each of the clients generates for your business.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Time needed: 10 minutes
- Plan required: Forecast Lite, Pro, or Plus plan + Advanced Analytics
- Permissions required: Designer permissions (See Getting Started with Advanced Analytics)
- Data required: Client's data and rate cards configured
Creating the report in Advanced Analytics
- In Advanced Analytics, open or create a Dashboard where to add the new widget.
- In your dashboard, click on the '+ Widget' button on the top right.
- In the pop-up click on 'Select Data' to open the Data Browser.
- Within the Data Browser search and then select Client Name.
- Click on the purple '+' button to add additional data and search and select the Project Actual Revenue.
- In the Visualization settings, select the 'Pie Chart' chart type icon to adjust the report display to a pie chart.
- Click on Create to generate the report.
The report is now ready to be viewed and shared!
Article is closed for comments.