This recipe covers how to create a custom Advanced Analytics report to review average minutes registered by project. This report can assist in providing information on the average minutes the team has registered per project.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Time needed: 10 minutes
- Plan required: Forecast Lite, Pro, or Plus plan + Advanced Analytics
- Permissions required: Designer permissions (See Getting Started with Advanced Analytics)
- Data required: Projects and Time Registered
Creating the report in Advanced Analytics
- In Advanced Analytics, open or create a Dashboard where to add the new widget.
- In the dashboard, under New Widget click on "+ Select Data" to open the data browser.
- In the data browser search for and select Project Name.
- Click on the purple "+" button to add additional data and search for Project Minutes Registered.
- Before adding to the widget, hover over your selection until it's highlighted in bright yellow and click on More... .
- Select "Average" from the pop-up menu.
- In the Visualization settings, select the "Pivot chart" chart type icon to adjust the report display to achieve cleaner, more transparent view of the data.
- Click Create at the bottom of the page to generate the report.
The report is now ready to be viewed and shared!
Article is closed for comments.