This recipe covers how to create a custom Advanced Analytics report to review your team's time registrations by individual.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Time needed: 10 minutes
- Plan required: Forecast Lite, Pro or Plus plan + Advanced Analytics
- Permissions required: Designer permissions (See Getting Started with Advanced Analytics)
- Data required: Individuals with time registrations
Creating the report in Advanced Analytics
- In Advanced Analytics, use '+' to create a new Dashboard.
- In 'New Dashboard / Please select a Data Source' to connect to, select 'Forecast Data Model', enter a name for your report in 'Title', and click 'Create.'
- In your new dashboard, click on '+ Select Data' to add fields for 'Person Name' and 'Minutes Registered'.
- In the Visualization settings, select the "Pivot chart" chart type icon to adjust the report display to achieve cleaner, more transparent view of the data.
- Click Create at the bottom of the page to generate the report.
The report is now ready to be viewed and shared!