New: ‘Milestones’ and ‘phases’ are becoming two separate entities in the Forecast API, rather than being used synonymously. Previously, it was necessary to utilize the ‘milestone’ endpoints to create, retrieve, update and delete project phases.
The old ‘milestone’ endpoints have been deprecated, whilst the functionality has been migrated to the equivalent ‘phases’ endpoints.
Customers who are using the API need to update the URL endpoint. Visit Forecast’s API Documentation to learn more about using the ‘phase’ endpoint to update project phases.
- New: Added invoice reference column to the Invoicing CSV export.
- Improved: You can now choose to sync the ‘remaining time’ between Forecast tasks and Jira issues
- Fixed: Resource allocated to a project wasn’t showing in Utilization report
- Fixed: Users were not listed in alphabetical order
- Fixed: Edge case where task breakdown tab would show incorrectly