Identify and take action on project risks by leveraging AI
Nova Insights is your AI partner to get a quick, easy and understandable overview of how your projects are going. You can review your project's predicted end date, task performance, budget and team focus in one single overview.
Using a traffic light system, you can immediately check on each part of your project and dig deeper into where you need to take action.
Find available people for your project, without switching views
When creating allocations in a project timeline, you are now able to see the global availability of the persons you can allocate. So now you are done switching between views to get this information.
Brighter and more intuitive Scheduling pages and Timelines
The heatmaps and timeline pages have received a great deal of love 💖 The most noticeable change is the left side menu that now gives a much better navigation experience. Besides that we have worked a lot with the coloring and spacing to optimize the readability of the pages. Hope you find it both helpful and delightful.
- New: See the actual revenue recognised to date in the Task Breakdown tab
- New: You can now include or exclude the project name when exporting invoices to Quickbooks
- New: Customers can now add & validate their own Tempo token for the Jira Integration
- Fixed: Receiving too many and false Slack notifications
- Fixed: Not being able to link new users to BambooHR
- Fixed: Duplication of users when linking to BambooHR
- Fixed: Incorrectly narrowing down the Hubspot client list when typing into the search bar
- Fixed: Transferring an incorrect opportunity win percentage from Hubspot
- Fixed: Hubspot showing the Forecast Reference field when templates are disabled and a deal is created
- Fixed: Customers not being able to login due to SSO issues
- Fixed: Improved settings description of the email task updates frequency
- Fixed: Specific permissions not working properly, causing errors in edge case
- Fixed: Customers being able to duplicate projects they did not have access to
- Fixed: Project timeline heatmap error with utilization breakdown discrepancy
- Fixed: Not being able to access a shared report if it contained a ‘Sprint List’
- Fixed: Task Report grouping of projects not working when filtering on labels
- Fixed: Billable and Resource utilization disappear when filtering by project
- Fixed: Resource allocated to a project does not display in Utilization report
- Fixed: Being able to enter an expense for a month with locked revenue
- Fixed: Amount reverting to old value when manually changing the recognised amount
- Fixed: Can’t see the allocations for employees who have recently been deactivated
- Fixed: Exporting the Fixed Price budget amount to CSV from the Project Portfolio Report when having switched to a different budget type
- Fixed: Not all tasks appear in heatmap and breakdown
- Fixed: Error message appearing in an edge case
- Fixed: Projects in Connected Projects not showing under Schedule People when filtering by ‘Owner’
- Fixed: Issue with multi-selecting sub-tasks under a duplicated task