Track deadlines, see what needs to be worked on, and register time directly from your calendar. With the iCloud Calendar integration, tasks created and assigned in Forecast are reflected in the team member's calendar.
This article covers:
Enabling the iCloud calendar integration
The iCloud calendar integration must be enabled by Admin users before individual users can link their Forecast profiles to their iCloud calendars.
- Go to the integration page in your Admin panel.
- Click Activate.
Syncing your Forecast Profile with iCloud Calendar
Once a Forecast Admin user enables the iCloud calendar integration, individual users can then link their Forecast profiles to their iCloud calendar. Once integrated, users can see their assigned tasks in their iCloud calendar, view the task details and register time.
- Go to My Profile.
- Scroll to Calendar integration.
- Copy your unique iCal link.
- Move to iCloud Calendar.
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Insert your iCal link from Forecast into "Calendar URL", and click Subscribe.
- Enter a name and choose an identification color.
- Choose "On My Mac" or "iCloud" depending on where you want to subscribe to the calendar.
Your assigned tasks should now be visible in your calendar.