This article includes:
Setting up the integration in GoSimplo
The integration between GoSimplo and Forecast relies on Forecasts API. To that end, it is necessary to generate an API key in Forecast before proceeding with the integration setup. This process may only be done by a user with Admin access.
To generate an API key in Forecast
- Click Admin in the top bar.
- Select API keys from the dropdown.
- Click on Generate New API Key.
- Once the key is generated, copy it to save it to the clipboard.
After the key has been generated you can insert it in your GoSimplo settings and that will successfully integrate the two systems.
To add the API key in Gosimplo
- Go to the GoSimplo account.
- Under the Integrations menu click on either All Systems or Project management.
- Locate Forecast and click on Add connection for free
- Paste the API key from Forecast on the text field that will appear.
- Click Connect.
- Fill in the information required about the time off category to finalize the process.
Your GoSimplo account is now successfully integrated with Forecast.