Every user can view their personal information and preferences in addition to their role, skills and permission within the account. Additionally to this, users can also view and configure their working hours and localization preferences.
This article covers:
Viewing your Forecast profile
To access your profile details
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page header, then select My Profile
- Once you head to your profile, you will land on the Details tab, which contains your basic information.
- Click through the different tabs on the main window to view the following information:
- Details: in this page you can edit your personal information, roles & skills, permissions, working hours and localization settings.
- Security: here you can change your password.
- Notifications: this tab provides all the notification logs related to you.
- Notification Settings: enable your notification channels, frequencies, and what you want to receive an update on. See Managing and viewing your personal Forecast notifications for more information.
- My Task Activities: view your task activity history.
Overview of your User Details
The following profile information are used across the platform for project and resource management, therefore it is important to ensure they are constantly up to date and set against your preferences. This information can be managed under My Profile > Details.
|Name||This is your real name. It is used across the platform to assign tasks and followers, manage allocation between users and reviewing time entries.|
|The email address associated with your user profile. This email should be used to authenticate in Forecast. You can update it anytime, by confirming the change with your password.|
|Title||Your professional title within your organization.|
|Start - End date||Your start and end date within the organization. Full-time employees do not need to set an end date. This can be used for contractors with specific project timeframes.
Note: If both dates are set for a specific user, all days before the start date and after the end date will be greyed out for the user and will impact the Utilization report. Users can still submit time prior/after these dates.