Once your team has been registering time in Forecast, it is possible to export timesheets into your Sage Intacct accounting system in just a few clicks. If time is tracked at a task level, ensure that tasks are also synced to Sage Intacct by following this article: Syncing Projects and Tasks with Sage Intacct. To learn more about configuring the Sage Intacct & Forecast integration, see Overview of the Sage Intacct integration.
Exporting Timesheets to Sage Intacct
This option is particularly useful when there are no Clients registered in Forecast or when a bulk upload from Sage is required.
To export timesheets to Sage Intacct
- Click on Resourcing in the top bar.
- Select Company Timesheet from the dropdown.
- From the Company timesheet page click on 'Sync with Sage Intacct'. This will open a pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, select the users' timesheets you want to export to Sage and Click on Export Selected Timesheets. Every team member in the view, who is linked with Sage Intacct, will appear on this list. Select as many as needed in order to export to Sage Intacct.
- Once the export is completed, a green banner will show at the top of the page and it will be possible to access the exported timesheet data in Sage Intacct.