Purchase orders that have been created in Sage Intacct can be imported at any time, so they can be tracked as expenses under their respective Forecast projects.
To learn more about configuring the Sage Intacct & Forecast integration, see Overview of the Sage Intacct integration.
Importing Sage Intacct Purchase Orders
In order to import purchase orders, the import will need to be performed at a project level.
To import Purchase Orders from Sage Intacct
- Browse to the project you wish to import your purchase order (PO) to.
- Select Financials > Expenses from the sidebar.
- From the Expenses page click on 'Import from Sage Intacct'. This will open a pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, select the Sage purchase orders (PO) you want to import from the list, and Click on Create Expense.
- In the new pop-up, fill out the additional details related to the expense.
- Click on Add to import the purchase order and track it as expense within the project. The purchase order will be now visible under Financials > Expenses.