I don't see the current year's holidays in My Timesheets. Why?
There may be a few reasons the current year calendar is not appearing in My Timesheets.
- The company-wide Admin settings for Holidays have not been updated to include the current year's holidays. Check with your Forecast Admin user to find out if they have added or imported the current year's holidays.
- Your individual user profile is not updated to reflect the current year's holiday calendar.
- To check your user profile setting, click on your profile icon at the top right of any page.
- Select My Profile.
- On the Details page, scroll down to the Working Hours section.
- Here you will see the Holiday calendar setting.
- Update the selection to the current year's holiday calendar or select Default.
- By selecting Default, your profile will automatically update to match the calendar that is marked Default based on the company-wide Admin Holiday settings.
- If you are still having issues with the correct calendar displaying the holidays in My Timesheets, please contact Forecast Support.
Article is closed for comments.